- Take Home Naloxone Training is offered to you at your convenience in the comfort of your home, at your organization/work location and at the health centre.
- 1 to 1 ½ hour (depends on number of people in training.)
- Training includes; a quiz, a power point presentation with a video on how to recognize an overdose and how to use the naloxone kit. (You will practice using the kit and receive a free kit.)
- We also have additional information on Fentanyl/Naloxone/overdoses and can chat about other health questions you may have.
- We can share stories and learn from one another.
If you are interested and would like more information from Nadine or Denyse please post your name on the “Contact info” sheet or call the health centre at: 250-648-3350. We can visit you either during the day or do evening training.
- Tl’azt’en Nation Health Center:
April 30th from 4 to 6pm (everyone welcome)
- Nancy Tom Health Center:
May 1st from 1 to 3pm (everyone welcome)